Nursing Home Electrical Fire Causes Partial Evacation

Nursing home residents were evacuated and then relocated due to a fire in the facility. The fire was caused by an electrical vault in the boiler room. The facility houses 85 residents and 30 employees.

Firefighters responded to the call to put out the fire and worked with utility employees to bring back the power. There were no injuries reported from the fire. For more, read the story.
____________________________________________________________________________
Robert W. Carter, Jr. is a Virginia attorney whose law practice is dedicated to protecting the rights of the victims of nursing home and assisted living neglect and abuse in Richmond, Roanoke, Norfolk, Lynchburg, Danville, Charlottesville, and across Virginia.


No comments (Add your own)

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.